Payments Systems Update
Start your year with the right information at ePayResources' annual PAYMENTS SYSTEMS UPDATE class!
The payments industry never stops changing, creating an ongoing challenge for payments professionals to remain informed and compliant. It’s a lot, but we can help you master it with the Payments Systems Update. Don’t miss this one-day seminar where we explore relevant changes in ACH, Check, Card, RTP® (Real-Time Payments), and Wire.
Make this annual training your starting point for payments industry education and walk away with actionable focal points to help you remain competitive.
Reserve your seat today, this popular annual training fills up fast!
Online registration is Open - click here to view the 2020 dates
Call us at 1-800-475-0585, Option 2 if you have any questions.
- NACHA Operating Rules Book
Who should attend:
- ACH operations staff
- Payroll managers
- Treasury professionals
- Corporate cash managers
- Software vendors and service providers
- Government finance officers
- Corporate and Federal agency accounts payable and receivable staff
- Commercial lenders
- Compliance staff
- Third-Party Service Providers
Why should they attend:
- To ensure your organization’s compliance with new rules and regulations
- To better develop or align your payments business and strategies
- To proactively approach what's coming on the payments industry horizon
Level of Learning: Beginner - Intermediate
AAP/APRP Credits: Up to 5.4
NCP Credits: Up to 0.6
$245 Member | $495 Nonmember
Education Club Points: 2