Executive Payments Summit
Banking, Payments, and Customers: Strategies for the Next Generation!
One day. Fast-paced. A program specifically for C-level and senior executives, to drive your strategies forward!
Speed and security. Innovation and compliance. How do you balance these often opposing forces as you create a payments strategy that meets customer demands now and in the years ahead? Spend a day in Dallas with ePayResources and, together, let’s envision the future of the payments industry!
At the 5th annual Executive Payments Summit, you will have access to industry experts who will provide insights about the very challenges you're facing to remain competitive and compliant. Dedicate just one day of your valuable time to gain a fresh perspective about your payments business. Don't miss our keynote session, Envisioning the Future Amid Industry Change, and other timely updates about Same Day ACH, Faster Payments, Real-Time Payments, Regulatory Change, Fraud and Risk, and more! Specifically, we’ll discuss:
• Where financial institutions should be focusing their time in the payments space
• The current state of Faster Payments, and how Same Day ACH is being productized
• Strategies for addressing risk and fraud in a real-time environment
• The impact that the new administration could have on banking and payments
• Why B2B hasn’t gained more traction, and ideas for meeting small business needs
• What you can look forward to in your financial institution’s future
Attend and find out how an enhanced payments strategy can help drive revenue and become a significant contributor to your organization’s long-term success!
November 14, 2017 | Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas | 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Members & Nonmember: $325 or $275 each for 2 or more from the same company
Breakfast, Lunch, Exhibitor Break, and Dessert Break included.
See tabs below for more information as it becomes available. Tabs will include information on agenda topics/speakers, hotel/lodging information, location details/parking, sponsorships/exhibitors, and more!