Stay compliant and minimize risk with the leader in payments education!
Our 2019 Payments Education & Events Catalog is here, and it’s full of exciting new offerings!
The ePub interactive version is coming soon, where you can browse the interactive online catalog for upcoming dates for dynamic webinars, in-person classes, and conferences. The Table of Contents is linked to get you to the page you need quickly. Click on event dates and locations to hyperlink directly to the registration portal on our website.
Our new payments education opportunities being offered for the first time in 2019 include:
- CSI: Check Systems Investigations in-person class covering RDC, image exchange, Reg CC updates,
and check law
- Originator's Handbook Live webinar series to learn your way around these popular publications
- Real-Time and Faster Payments
- Accredited Payments Risk Professional certification training
- and more!
You'll also find your long-standing favorites, like:
- Payments Systems Update (formerly Payments Rules Update) - starting in January - March, offered in 35 locations in 7 states!
- Payments University
- ACH Boot Camps
- ePayConnect, formerly Information Interchange
- Executive Payments Summit
- FBI Crime Day
- and more!
To round out this comprehensive resource, we've also included descriptions of all our top-selling payments publications. Click on a title to go directly to our online storefront to order!
Navigating the Catalog
Navigation Menu Type 1
Navigation Menu Type 2
Depending on your browser, when you click the link to go to the catalog, you will see one of these two navigation bars at the bottom of your screen once the catalog loads. You can use the navigation bar to move to the next page, or you can also hover your cursor over the lower right corner of the catalog and click the upturned corner to turn the page:
One more option for getting to the page you want is to click on it in the Table of Contents, and you will be taken to your desired page. Each event and publication is also hyperlinked to take you to the corresponding registration or order page in our online storefront! You can also use the navigation menu to search, download, or print the catalog.
If you have any questions about ePayResources' payments education, contact us at 1-800-475-0585, Option 2, or email@example.com.